Tuesday 18 December 2007

I finally got my copy of Lakai's opus 'Fully Flared' the other day. Safe to say it's absolutely ridiculous & overflowing with inspirational skateboarding, all of which is a far cry from the usual man on rail / man over stairs fare....thank fuck! Anyway, Isaac also approves of the latest filmic offerings from the Girl camp & it seems Pappalardo's section inparticular was his favourite (indicated by the fact he stopped crying as soon as Bad Brains kicked in) . What can I say? The boy has taste!!

1 comment:

helenmarycatherine said...

Oh my absolute brainwashing. Still it was bound to happen. Hopefully, we will only have girls.

(kidding)

Dunno if Mark told you, but George got his first bike for Christmas, tore the wrapping paper off, looked at his mother and said

'But I wanted a skaaaaaatebooooaaaarrrddd'

Brilliant.

x